Hey Family!
This last week was crazy trying to get back into school after having such a great thanksgiving break. I'm just getting ready for finals. Thursday is our last day of class, then 2 readying days then finals start Monday. The Next Thursday, the 15th I believe, I get to go home and I'm so so excited about that!!! Here are a few pictures from this week. Love you all!
Ashley Holt and I
WILDLIFE WEDNESDAY! My apartment and I had a party this week. We send out a text to a few people to come over wearing wildlife attire. Lots of people stopped by to eat smores made in the oven and over the stove. It was a lot of fun.
P.S. Lis, look how many great shirts are in this picture!
SKATING!

Classic skating! We went to support the girl la-x team. The girl on my left, right side of the pic is Jordan. She is on the team. It was crazy how many people were skating in their sweaters.

Some of my girl friends.

Ashley Holt is really cool




No comments:
Post a Comment