Hey Family!
I thought it would be fun it was start using our blog more often. If everyone tried to update the blog once a month then our blog would be SOOO COOL! Just add a couple pictures so we can all see what you have been doing. I hope you guys are doing well. I'll throw up a few pictures from the last few weeks. I love you all!
-C'dizzy.

Here is a picture of dancEnsemble. We are a company of about 30 dancers here on campus. It has been so great dancing with such great girls. Our performance is in like 3 weeks and I'm excited to perform!

Denim night at the library: Julie Brigham (roommate), Chelsea and I needed to go to the library to study one night but had no motivation to go, so we decided to wear denim. We love the Harold.
Here is a picture of Landon Smith. He is from Draper Utah and is cool. I thought Alli would like this picture because we are matching......I promise it wasn't on p
urpose.

Chelsea, Lauren and I ran in the dirty dash! It was so much fun. Playing in dirt is a blast. Maybe we could do it as a family sometime :)

So these two pictures are from ipod dance parties. They are my favorite. The rules of the game are to upload the playlist that is posted on facebook, then you all push play at the same time. So you are all dancing to the same music. Also it is fun because we can dance at all different locations: parking lots, parks, outdoor theater, parking garages and the library.
Lis and Josh organized a couples tennis tournament. Landon and I got out after the first round...(Landon was recovering from a broken jaw and I'm just not the greatest at tennis.....) But M and J got 2nd place. Great work Tennis STARS!


chelsea's pyramid is my favorite picture
ReplyDelete